ARCOPEDICO L45 LIHO BLACK
Made from Arcopedico's signature Lytech material, L45 Liho is fully machine washable, and perfect for travelling!
L45 Liho offers sock-like comfort due to the softness of the techno elastic material, making this a great option for wearer's with bunions or hammertoes. The anatomic footbed features a twin arch support system that helps to distribute your body weight evenly and take pressure off the joints. This classic mary-jane style also features an adjustable Velcro strap to ensure your foot is comfortable and secure all day.
Style with a pair of blue jeans and a crisp white shirt for a fresh, tidy look.
- Arcopedico's signature twin arch support system helps align gait and posture and alleviate symptoms of plantar fasciitis and back pain.
- Stretchy techno-elastic upper is gentle to feet and moulds instantly to bunions or other problematic areas.
- A removable footbed can be exchanged for another insole of your choice.
- Adjustable velcro strap allows to a customised fit across your instep.
- These shoes are ultra-lightweight to reduce foot fatigue and make them travel friendly.
A 3cm raised heel helps to keep you on balance and improves alignment.
- Machine washable! Pop your shoes into a garment bag and on a gentle cycle at no more than 30 degrees temperature, allow to air dry. We recommend hand washing your insoles separately.
- Patterned outsole encourages traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Made in Portugal.
Style: Mary Jane
Material: Lytech techno elastic upper, PU sole
Removable Insole: Yes
or make 4 interest- free payments of $42.49 fortnightly with More info