ARCOPEDICO L14 LIHO BLACK
One of Arcopedico's most popular styles, the L14, gets a stylish new look in the Liho.
Made from Arcopedico's lytech, techno elastic uppers the L14 slips on with easy and hugs your foot like a sock. Lytech is flexible, durable and fully machine washable making this style a great choice for travelling. The dual arch support system and anatomic footbed support the foot and help to distribute your body weight evenly, taking stress off your joints.
The adjustable toggle means a perfect fit every time and with a range of colours you'll find the perfect L14 for your style.
- Patent twin arch support system helps to reduce symptoms of plantar fasciitis and aids in maintaining correct alignment down the spinal column.
- This range is designed to fit around your foot like a sock and is ideal for wearers with bunions.
- 100% vegan!
- Breathable insoles help to wick away moisture from your feet and reduce odour and abrasions caused by rubbing.
- Weighing in at just 310 grams, this shoe can be folded up into a bag while you’re travelling.
- Anatomic footbed helps to distribute body weight evenly across the entire sole, instead of focusing pressure on the heel or toes.
- Made from Lytech, a soft environmentally friendly textile that moulds around the foot and is 15 times stronger than leather!
- Air cushioned PU soles encourage a low impact walking experience.
- 3cm raised heel helps to keep you on balance and improves alignment.
- Flexi-footbed helps to reduce resistance while walking by moving with the foot rather than against it.
- Patterned sole encourages traction.
- Made in Portugal.
Style: Ballet flat
Material: Lytech upper/lining, PU sole
Removable Insole: Yes
or make 4 interest- free payments of $25.25 fortnightly with More info